Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pondering options

Instead of studying for the surgery shelf like I am supposed to be doing,  I'm starting to ponder my options for taking step 2.  My original thought was to do it in July.  However, I'm starting to think that it might be better for me to take it at the end of April. 
Advantages:
-I'll be done with it before I start stressing about moving for 4th year or my research year (which ever next year happens to be). 
-It'll give me at least 4.5 weeks off to study. 
-I'll be done with it before sub-I in May which is supposed to be intense!
Disadvantages:
-I wont have done psych yet.
-April is earlier than July, giving me less time to do questions prior.
-I'm speaking at a conference 4/13-15, in the middle of the 5 weeks of study time.
In the meantime, i should go back to studying for surgery & stop worrying about the future.

No comments: